The kitchen is often the most used space in your home — and for many, the least loved.
Check out these crafty kitchen organization Tips:
- Store spices, baking ingredients, and snacks in glass jars or other transparent containers. This is one of the best ways to save space in your kitchen and keep everything neat and easy to use in transparent containers. Store everything from spices and baking ingredients to cereal, chips, and tea in either glass or plastic containers.
- Use a basic, non-tiered file organizer to turn your cabinet of unorganized baking sheets, cooling racks, cupcake pans and other baking essentials into a space of Zen.
- Store water bottles and thermoses in a Wine rack inside a cabinet or pantry. Instead of crowding all your reusable water bottles and to-go coffee mugs together on a shelf, use a cheap wine bottle rack to keep them organized and easy to grab.
- Bring the Lazy Susan back – they are the little black dresses of kitchens: useful, versatile, convenient, and surprisingly stylish. They can do so much more than sit on the dining table and hold your napkins and condiments. You can even put a Lazy Susan in a cabinet to hold your jars of flour, rice, and sugar for easy access.
- Use drawer dividers to organize cooking tools. This kitchen organization idea seems obvious, but it makes a world of difference in your daily routine. Searching for the pointed spatula inside a drawer full of floating ladles, wooden spoons, and tongs is tedious and unnecessary.
- Keep your kitchen under the sink cabinet neat with the help of a simple tension rod. Install one near the top of your cabinet (out of the way of any pipes that might block the space) and use it to hang your bottles of Windex, 409, and disinfectant.
- Embrace baskets for food storage. Buy sets of matching wire baskets or clear plastic bins in different sizes to store all your various food items. Organize your food by type so you have separate baskets for your bread products, baking goods, canned items, and snacks.